Instrument of Governance
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT – COMMUNITY SCHOOL
(1) The name of the school is New Bolsover Primary School.
(2) The school is a Community school.
(3) The name of the governing body is "The governing body of New Bolsover Primary School”.
(4) The governing body shall consist of:-
- 2 parent governors.
- 1 LA governor.
- 1 staff governor.
- 1 Headteacher.
- 5 co-opted governors
(5) Total number of governors is 10.
(6) The term of office of all governors is 4 years.
(7) This Instrument of Government comes into effect on the day of making, replacing the Instrument of Government made on 2 December 2003.
(8) This Instrument was made by order of Derbyshire Local Authority on 10 February 2015.
(9) A copy of the Instrument of Government must be supplied to every member of the governing body (and the Headteacher if not a governor).