How parents & carers can support their children:
- Encourage their children to treat all within school with respect and consideration at all times.
- Support school policies and rules.
- Ensure their children come to school regularly, on time and with all the equipment they need, and appropriately dressed according to the school policy.
- Ensure that any absences are notified to the school promptly.
- Inform the school of any issues which may affect their children's work or behaviour.
- Attend parent's evenings and other discussions about their children's progress.
- Support their children with reading and other home learning activities, following guidance offered by the school.
- Encourage their children to become independent and look after their own belongings and property.
National Child Measurement Programme
This programme is run by Live Life Better Derbyshire. For more information about this click here.
If you require paper copies of documents on this website, please contact the Office.